Friday, June 09, 2006

Parkersburg Library - June 9th

I got up this morning feeling a whole lot better than I thought. Knee swelling is way down. Even did a bunch of situps and push ups.

Just got a call from the local TV station. I'm meeting them at 1:00 P.M. at Dave's Marine.

Remember yesterday when I said I was planning on resting for a couple of days? Well, maybe the next town. It gets boring sitting around (trail friends know what I'm talking about). So after doing these entries and meeting with the TV station I will lazily work my way down river and set up camp early!

While I'm sitting in the library I was surprised to see Art Hilley at another computer. Art was one of the leaders of the youth group I met just west of Little Orleans. He works for Pressley Ridge. Nice to see him again. He thanked me for taking the time to talk with his group. They all were excited to get home and check out my website.

Time to get some supplies and rest a little before we tackle the Ohio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home