Friday, June 09, 2006

Parkersburg - June 9 - more thanks

In my June 2 post, I mentioned special thanks to the people that have helped me out.
I also want to thank all the people I've met so far. Thanks for taking the time
to talk and letting me take a picture. I hope they will be up in a couple of
weeks. Although I need a favor, if you could send me a comment or email
me at: bearhoff44@yahoo.com I will attach your name and a comment to
your picture. (I'm bad with names and I erased the names I had on the little
recorder I'm carrying!)

A very good trip so far and looking ahead to the Ohio and really seeing what my Kruger Canoe can do in water. It wasn't bad on land!!!

Note: My website is still a work in progress. In a couple of weeks it will be cleaned up, pictures added and more friendly to use.

I'M OFF FOR THE NEXT LEG.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web is all about building links to your site. Advanced wishes for your new website.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home