Monday, June 19, 2006

West side of Cincinnati to northeast of Patriot, IN - June 16th

Pushed off at around 3:00 from the west side of Cincinnati. Re-supplied and even remembered to buy a book to read (Miracle) and a Sudoku puzzle. Not sure about the book, but it sounded good and I enjoy doing the Sudoku puzzle. It will give me something to do in the evenings rather than read my road map and my PCT friend, Keith Drury's, "A Guide to Canoeing the Missouri River", over and over again. It's a well written guide, but enough is enough! I'll save it until needed later, Keith.

Day's trip was uneventful, a little wind in my face, but able to get 25 miles in. Made camp at around 9:30 and screwed up my first puzzle! (and it was the first in the easy section)

Starting to get hot and the humidity is picking up. Must of been in the low 90's, although in the late afternoon and evening it's very comfortable and peaceful.

Time for bed. Need to get up earlier to beat the heat tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home